Water damage in your home or business can be a traumatic event with devastating results to the building. A fast response is a critical factor in dealing with your water emergency. Call Kingsley LLC and help will be on the way in one hour or less. Water will quickly spread to previously undamaged areas of your home if you delay. The Hopkins water damage restoration experts at Kingsley LLC are licensed, insured, and have the experience needed to handle even the most advanced water removal and drying projects. Our services include sewage backup services, mold removal services, water pump outs, and even crawl space or basement clean ups.
What to Do When You Have a Water Leak or Flood
When you need an emergency water damage restoration company, especially very late at night, how will you know what to do? Perhaps a pipe froze, or washing machine leaked, or toilet overflowed, or any number of scenarios where your house in Hopkins is flooding, and your largest investment is being ruined. The first thing you will need to do is to shut off the main water supply immediately. Then, you have three vital phone calls to make. The first call should be to a plumber to fix the water leak, the second to a reliable water damage restoration company to extract the water and dry it, and the last should be to your insurance company. Depending on the time of day you may have to call the carrier directly, because most agents will not answer a call after hours.
Selecting the Right Water Damage Restoration Company
- Ask about their rating with the BBB and if they are accredited and/or have any open complaints.
- Check whether they offer free inspections and estimates, and if they will let you see the final bill before it is submitted to insurance.
- Ask them if are fully insured with a pollution liability (mold) policy.
- Are they located nearby, or are they traveling far?
- Do they offer a warranty, and is it a craftsmanship or product warranty?
- What kind of reviews do they have, and are they legitimate?
- What is their normal dispatch time frame and how long will it take for them to arrive?
How We Protect Your Home From Water Damage
We identify all areas of moisture and then physically remove as much water as possible. The experts at Kingsley LLC will then set up specialized drying equipment to target the affected areas that need to be dried. We use less-intrusive, scientific drying strategies to remove any trapped water from your home. Normally, you can expect the drying period to take from 3 to 5 days. Some materials may require longer drying periods than others, especially if they have remained wet for an extended length of time.
Drywall, wood, and other highly absorbent materials will absorb water in a very short period of time. Kingsley water damage pros use specialized moisture detection meters and equipment to determine the extent of existing water damage. We can also detect moisture behind insulated walls and under floors that is “hidden” from view. Water that is found in these areas can cause further damage if not dealt with as quickly as possible.
Why Kingsley LLC is the Best Option For Restoration
Superior service and outstanding attention to detail has earned us more than fifty 5-star reviews. We are locally owned, proud members of the community, and have an A+ rating with the BBB. Let us take the stress and worry off your shoulders with a free, no-obligation inspection. Here is why you should work with Kingsley LLC:
- IICRC-trained and certified specialists.
- We use the best modern equipment.
- Our contractors offer courteous, reliable service.
- We are fully insured, including full pollution liability (mold) coverage
- We are BBB A+ Accredited with zero complaints.
- We provide free inspections and quotes.
- Hiring a small, locally owned restoration company means your money stays right in your community.
- Receive up to a 25 year warranty is provided upon completion.
- Superior service has earned us over fifty 5-star reviews.
- We do not use scare or high pressure sales tactics.
- 24/7 on-call emergency water damage services.
Get Professional Water Damage Restoration Services
Our 24/7 emergency water removal teams guarantee that you will be given the best of care. No other water damage company in Hopkins offers this kind of professional service and dedication. We always have affordable prices and compassionate service, making locally owned and operated Kingsley LLC your best choice. For more information about Hopkins water damage restoration, or to get immediate assistance, schedule an appointment online or call our 24/7 hotline at 803.590.0370 today.