HOPKINS, SC WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
- 24-Hour Hopkins Water Cleanup
- Calls Answered Live- No Call Center
- Insurance Restoration Specialists- Direct Billing
- Over 100 5-star reviews
- IICRC Certified Technicians
What Our Customers Say
I couldn’t be happier with this company. The guys who came out were very professional, took their time, and genuinely cared about helping me. Thank you both so much, and will be recommending to anyone who can benefit from your services.
I can’t say enough about this company. They were amazing. I loved their work ethic. Teddy, Chris and Bradley were taught well and Mike was certainly a good example. They were efficient, thorough and very polite. I would recommend them to anyone dealing with water damage.
Van, Teddy and Brian were amazing. Came home to a house that had been pouring water for 3 days. Called the service and they were there in an hour and 15 minutes. They had all the water removed in less than 2 hours and started the drying process on a Sunday night!! They came Monday and started demolition. I was amazed at how quickly they were able to get everything up. These guys are the absolute best!! Very professional, courteous, sympathetic, punctual, and most of all VERY hard working. I couldn’t be more pleased with a company!! Highly recommend their service!!
I called Kingsley around 6:30am upon waking up to a flooded bathroom and by 9:00am they were here with a full crew to tear out damaged areas and set up drying equipment. Van, Brian and Teddy were very friendly, punctual and communicative throughout the entire process. I would recommend Kingsley without hesitation.
Not all superheros wear capes. We were in Alabama on vacation when I received a ring doorbell notification on my phone. Our water company came by to let us know approximately 25,000 gallons of water was reportedly used at our address and shut off our water. We called Mike and his team and they were there in less than an hour. When we arrived home nine hours later they had already removed the excess water, removed the flooring, and had thier equipment set up to completely dry everything. We lost most of our possessions downstairs, but gained trust and confidence in a company which is rare these days. Thank you Mike and your team for making a stressful situation a little easier to handle. Thank you Mike, Brian, Van, and Teddy for an outstanding experience!
Water damage in your home or business can be a traumatic event with devastating results to the building. A fast response is a critical factor in dealing with your water emergency. Call Kingsley LLC and help will be on the way in one hour or less. Water will quickly spread to previously undamaged areas of your home if you delay. The Hopkins water damage restoration experts at Kingsley LLC are licensed, insured, and have the experience needed to handle even the most advanced water removal and drying projects. Our services include sewage backup services, mold removal services, water pump outs, and even crawl space or basement clean-ups.
What to Do When You Have a Water Leak or Flood in Hopkins
When you need an emergency water damage restoration in Hopkins South Carolina, especially very late at night, how will you know what to do? Perhaps a pipe froze, or washing machine leaked, or toilet overflowed, or any number of scenarios where your house in Hopkins is flooding, and your largest investment is being ruined.
The first thing you will need to do is to shut off the main water supply immediately. Then, you have three vital phone calls to make. The first call should be to a plumber to fix the water leak, the second to a reliable water damage restoration company to extract the water and dry it, and the last should be to your insurance company.
Depending on the time of day you may have to call the carrier directly because most agents will not answer a call after hours for immediate assistance. Curious if you should paint over water damage? Click here.
Selecting the Right Water Damage Restoration Company in Hopkins
- Ask about their rating with the BBB and if they are accredited and/or have any open complaints.
- Check whether they offer detailed inspections in South Carolina and estimates and if they will let you see the final bill before it is submitted to insurance.
- Ask them if are fully insured with a pollution liability (mold) policy.
- Are they located nearby in South Carolina, or are they traveling far?
- Do they offer a warranty, and is it a craftsmanship or product warranty?
- What kind of reviews do they have, and are they legitimate?
- What is their normal dispatch time frame to South Carolina addresses and how long will it take for them to arrive?
- Do they work on smoke damage and fire damage?
- Do they provide free estimates?Dealing with property damage and water restoration after a disaster in the Hopkins SC area can be really defeating. Kingsley LLC offers quality work for damage restoration in homes and business locations in West Columbia, Columbia, SC, and Hopkins SC. Damage restoration is more successful when it is put in motion right away, so reaching out to use for water damage restoration services can be the difference between getting back home or back to work right away.You will have a wonderful experience working with us for your water damage services needs for your home or small business. We stand behind our work, offer free estimates, and help you to back on your feet.
How We Protect Your Hopkins Home From Water Damage
We identify all areas of moisture and then physically remove as much water as possible. The experts at Kingsley LLC will then set up specialized drying equipment to target the affected areas that need to be dried. We use less intrusive, scientific drying strategies to remove any trapped water from your home. Normally, you can expect the drying period for wet carpet, surfaces, and flooring to take from 3 to 5 days. Some materials may require longer drying periods than others, especially if they have remained wet for an extended length of time.
Drywall, wood, and other highly absorbent materials will absorb water in a very short period of time. Kingsley water damage pros use specialized moisture detection meters and equipment to determine the extent of existing water damage. We can also detect moisture behind insulated walls and under floors that is “hidden” from view. Water that is found in these areas can cause further damage if not dealt with as quickly as possible.
Why Kingsley LLC is the Best Option For Restoration in Hopkins
Superior service and outstanding attention to detail have earned us more than fifty 5-star reviews. We are locally owned, proud members of the community, and have an A+ rating with the BBB. Let us take the stress and worry off your shoulders with a detailed, no-obligation inspection.